Stampede Logistics specializes in full truckload shipments. Our motor carrier database is over 10,000 strong and because of our transportation management system finding and securing a qualified carrier for our customer loads is easy!
As we help carriers keep their trucks moving, we simultaneously help you obtain the best truck for your shipment, at the most cost-effective price.
- Dry Van
- Flatbed / Stepdeck
- Temperature Control (Heated or Refrigerated)
- Specialized & Heavy Haul - RGN, Lowboy, Double Drop & more…
Expedited Truckload Service
Stampede Logistics has an extensive network of carriers that specialize in time definite / expedited services. Try our expedited services when it absolutely has to be there on-time!
LTL: (Less than Truckload)
Stampede Logistics offers less than truckload services from one pallet to 10,000 lbs via our reliable network of regional and long-haul LTL carriers in the United States, Canada and Mexico. We work with customers to find the best LTL carrier to match their requirements.
We can help you sort through the discounts, classes, interlining and billing maze that many times make LTL shipments frustrating and costly. Let Stampede be your single source LTL provider and save both time and money.
Partial Truckload / Load to Ride
When should you consider Stampede’s Load to Ride/Partial Truckload Services?
- If you ship 3,000 lbs or more using a LTL common carrier
- If your freight is light and takes up a lot of space, LTL rates can be high
- If you find it cheaper to send a truckload than send 10,000 lbs
- If you ship 3 or more pallets as a truckload
Advantages to Partial / Load to Ride vs LTL
- Lower risk of damage with less handling
- Lower prices than LTL or Truckload
- Transit times are generally fast